A gift to Mother of Sorrows School supports our mission to provide a transformative education of the mind, body, and spirit for the children we serve.
The following are ways to make gifts to Mother of Sorrows School. We invite you to make a contribution today and to join us as a partner in our mission.
- Online Gifts: Make a donation through PayPal by using our website form below »
- Gifts of Cash or Checks: Send gifts of cash or checks (made payable to “Mother of Sorrows School“) via mail to our school, or drop them off at our school office.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies offer an employee matching gift program. Through a matching gift program, a company will usually match or double-match the contributions its employees make. Consult your employer today to see if your company offers a matching gift program. If it does, please list Mother of Sorrows School in the program to multiply the gifts you make to benefit our children and families.
- In-kind Gifts: An in-kind gift is a contribution of one’s professional services or goods. Such a gift to Mother of Sorrows School may be tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. In-kind gifts may enable us to complete projects, or may equip us with necessary equipment.
- Commemorative Gifts: A commemorative gift is a way to honor a relative or loved one who has passed away, or to commemorate someone’s significant achievement or event (for example: an anniversary, a graduation, or a birthday). If you would like to make a commemorative gift, please designate whom and what event you would like to honor. We will notify that individual or their family of your gift (we will not disclose the gift amount), and we will list the commemorative gift in our school publications.
- Bequest in Your Will: Name Mother of Sorrows School in your will to ensure the continuation of your giving legacy.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the form below to make either a one-time or monthly recurring donation.