Mother or Sorrows School supports the spiritual development of our students and promotes the importance of service. Rooted in the Catholic faith and Vincentian charism, we provide a loving environment that nurtures our students’ faith. Together, the entire Mother of Sorrows School community strives to live God’s Word.
The following spiritual development and service opportunities foster our students’ faith journeys:
- Spiritual Development
- Daily prayer
- Class retreats
- Sacramental opportunities
- Weekly school-wide liturgies
- Monthly Parish Mass preparation
- Reconciliation during Advent and Lent
- First Reconciliation and First Communion (for the 3rd grade class and any older students who have not yet received these sacraments)
- We encourage all students to follow the social justice teachings of St. Vincent de Paul.
- All students participate in class and school-wide service projects that benefit our local and extended communities.