In honor of Catholic Schools Week (January 26th-31st) Mother of Sorrows School participated in a variety of special celebrations and events. Thank you to our parents and families, faculty, staff, students and everyone who made these events such a success!
- Sunday, January 26: Catholic Schools Week Mass, 65th Anniversary School Year celebration, Blessing of the Elizabeth Ann Seton Learning Center, Open House and Book Fair
- Monday, January 27: Honoring Our Founders – The MOS family began the day with a school Mass, and students learned more about our Vincentian Founders and their lives throughout the day.
- Tuesday, January 28: Student Appreciation Day – This day included a special lunch in honor of our students. Parents joined their children at school to eat lunch together. It was a beautiful celebration that left everyone asking “When will we do this again?”
- Wednesday, January 29: Teachers/Staff Appreciation Day – Student Council sponsored a continental breakfast for teachers and staff members.
- Thursday, January 30: Parent Appreciation Day – MOS treated parents to a continental breakfast in the school yard.
- Friday, January 31: Walk-A-Thon– Students, faculty and staff participated in the annual Walk-A-Thon in the school yard and took part in health and fitness-related activities and information sessions.